Friday, August 31, 2012

Day 20- Fast track

Sorry again for no update yesterday..still fighting a nasty cold and the wonderful bronchitis cough that I have had all my life is here. So everyone thinks I'm dying when I cough..good thing I'm used to it lol. A BRILLIANT day, ha the English folk have gotten to me. But it really was an awesome day I jumped over a jump cantering and got my flying change afterwards then had my coaches meeting...seemed to go well I hope. Then showered and did my hair for the first time since I've been here, and I must say for not being a girly girl it felt great to do my hair lol. We went out to a place called Nello's and my friend Kristen was invited to sing with Tim Sullivan (he sings at Pats bonfires). At the end of the night Tim moved the tables out of the way in the restaurant and taught all 30 of us how to line dance, the waitress were taking videos of us lol. Will be leaving a week from Sunday and I think it will be bittersweet. I am ready to come home otherwise my brain might explode from information.

PS. I got a picture with Linda yesterday, and she invited us to her Liberty Demo and it was amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment