Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Day ten- fast track

Feeling tired and sick today. Annabelle is doing great we learned more rein positions. NO MORE TWO HANDED RIDING (for freestyle at least)!! The simulations are awesome it really shows me how we act like predators and don't even realize it. Now that I finally have a 'slow down' on my gaits I love cantering! And we jumped over a log today it was fun. I cantered down hill (just a baby slope lol). But at least I did it. We saw Linda today and my gosh her horse is beautiful and huge! Also it's bonfire night so Pat was playing guitar and singing. I miss everyone at home..but I love it here. I also got to see one of Linda's students riding Pat's new stallion. My jaw dropped, he was the most beautiful horse I had ever seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment