Friday, August 10, 2012

Day 2- Road trip

Much longer day for Annabelle she got a sponge bath towards the end. I was excited for the place she is at but the owner I made reservations with was kicked out by police for animal abuse so these are new owners. They guy made comments to me about things that were 'wrong' with Annabelle like her toes are too long and that he could trim them then he told me she needs fly spray because her tail is swishing. Annabelle did have trust issues with people and would bite me when I would pet her and she hasn't done this to people in months except for this guy luckily I saw it coming and pulled her away. But my horse who can read everything a human is giving out didn't trust him which made me more nervous. Plus he was smoking in the barn, in Colorado where it is super dry. I'm overly paranoid and can't wait to go see her..oh and forgot to mention the barn is a mile away from the only federal maximum prison in the US...

On a good note I did see a band of wild horses

No comments:

Post a Comment