Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Day three- Fast track

Today was a much better day made some new friends and Annabelle did really well at liberty. Finesse..eh not so much but I'm not worried about it because we were with most people. She was a complete RBE all day and I felt lost. I want my introvert back!! I used a couple of things Jesse taught me at the clinic in May which helped but she was so extroverted. Then as soon as she got back in her pen and I took her saddle off and her boots she was relaxed and introverted. Can't win lol. It's hard to keep perspective, it's hard to have faith that everything will work out how it's supposed to. Tonight at the bonfire they played Annabelle and I's song...this song is unpopular you can't even buy it on iTunes. There is one video on YouTube for this song. (it's the first song on my journey video on my YouTube) and Pat played his guitar. It was like I was being told I was here for a reason. Kinda cool. Overall good day.

I am going to be posting around 9-10pm mountain time. Which is 2 hours behind Michigan time.

No comments:

Post a Comment