Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Day of Departure

We leave in 3 hours and I don't feel prepared. I have been packing, making lists, trying to stay organized. I just hate the feeling of forgetting something. Annabelle can sense my tension so I'm trying to having calming thoughts and slow movements to keep her as introverted as possible. Its going to be hard traveling with two extroverts, just packing up was hard. Once we get to the first barn tomorrow I think my nerves will slowly go away. Right now most of my stress is getting Annabelle out there as safe and comfortably as possible, with no problems. I am going to miss my cat, and the dogs. Mostly all my friends, I have such a great support system here. I will try at set up a time everyday that I am going to post my blog, sometime in the evening to keep everyone up to date and I will be two hours behind.

Maybe I should try and get a couple hours of sleep before we leave :)


No comments:

Post a Comment