Monday, August 6, 2012

1 day away

I have been trying to prepare as much as I can. Not worried about packing everything, more worried about my metal preparation. Playing out scenes in my head, and how I will react and how Annabelle will react. Visualizing the result I want in the end, trying to keep a positive attitude so that I express that while I am there.Trying to view it as a learning opportunity and trying to not put a lot of pressure on myself. Either we have it or we don't and being worked up and trying to impress everyone isn't going to help because Annabelle will feel my stress. I am not as nervous about trailering Annabelle across country as I was before I think she will do ok. We have everywhere planned out and reservations made. I am excited to be in Colorado again.

No comments:

Post a Comment