Thursday, August 16, 2012

Day four- Fast track!

You can probably tell my enthusiasm from the explanation point. Great day, I love learning about horsemanship. I've never felt this excited about learning something. We learned how to tie knots, tie our 22 and halters and we get to carry out 45 foot line everywhere now and if we don't have it on us it is a $10 fine lol. I got my test scores back they weren't great but good feedback. My liberty was a 74 and my theory was a 78, those were my best scores. My online was a 48, freestyle 38, and finesse 20. We haven't done finesse and Annabelle was very extroverted she is finally coming back to her RBI self today after a great demo. Having a lot of fun now! Yay for learning!

PS-DM: my LBE is coming out and it feels great!! I knew I had it in there somewhere I just had to get over my emotional baggage. I'm asking questions like a feen and I don't even have to think that hard....hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment