Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Day two- Fast track

Today was not fun...Annabelle had a complete RBI blow up the instructor yelled for me to drop my stick do a one rein stop and get off so I got a 0 for that test I walked away I was so upset I wanted to come home. One of the moms who is here with her daughter came over to me and really helped me through it.
Annabelle wouldn't let mount tried walking off biting me shaking her head. I couldn't get in her mind she was so extroverted she couldn't focus and I had a lot of confidence going into today, it's pretty much gone..plus my I said bye to my parents today so I was emotional I have made some friends, my roommate is from Italy and hardly knows any English. She isn't around much and doesn't talk when she is. I'm hoping tomorrow goes better for us.

I miss everyone so much 💗

PS the sunset has a smiley face :)

3 comments:

  1. Just remember every day is not going to be a good day. Think of all of us back here rooting for you! You are fabulous - you just need to believe in yourself! p.s. We miss you too :)

    Lisa and Tara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just remember this is a MAJOR adjustment for both you and Annabel. Nothing like you are used to back at the farm. Just remember these cram courses in college. Same thing... Annabel has been through some major changes over the last few days. She's gonna be a RBI until she adjusts. She will. There's alot of things you haven't learned and they will push you to learn them because you are on the "Fast Track". Just don't give up. Everyday is a new day and you will make it through it. We love you both. It's a whole new journey.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for all the support guys. Yesterday was better, I still can't get the good connection I usually feel with her. Today we have started the learning and that's my favorite part! Trying to keep my perspective on this whole thing. :)

    ReplyDelete