Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Day 17-Fast track

Sorry for no post yesterday I was sick and sleeping by 730. I feel a bit better today. Really worked on my fluidity this morning. I was in a demo! I thought I was going to he nervous but being here has done amazing things to my confidence it didn't matter that all of my fellow students were watching me. I just wanted to learn and get better. Then I noticed she was a little sore in the back end and I have been treating a fungus for a couple days. So I hope it is just from that. So this afternoon we had a talk from Ann who really put things into perspective for me. I was so inspired I wanted to go and play with Annabelle. It felt good to not worry about our level 3 anymore. We played online and liberty while others rode since she was sore I didn't want to push it. Then the chiropractor was here, I thought oh good maybe he can get more done with her back. But I have never been more wrong and ashamed at my decision. The second she saw him I saw her expression change, I tried thinking to myself that it will be for the better in the end. She was going to kill him, me, or herself before she was going to let him touch her again. He tried but after no success he said 'we will have to run her to the ground next time' that statement sent me through the roof and I walked away. I should of known that in her case and the amount of months it took me to gain her trust. I shouldn't have put that on the line when I saw her expression. But it made a big difference in how I'm looking at the next two weeks. I don't care where everyone else is and where I'm not. I'm going to be the best me and put her before anyone or anything else. Which brings me to one of my favorite quotes..."saving one horse won't change the world, but it will surely change the world for that horse."

No comments:

Post a Comment