Sunday, August 26, 2012

Days 14 and 15

Played in the Parelli games yesterday, we did okay she is still trying to leave at liberty but at least she comes right back. Then I went and did laundry..fun fun. But we stopped at Pagosa feed and I got her a different fly mask, one that she can see through and when I was there I realized I can put vetericyn on her eyes. They were frantically better today hardly any goop and no runs. Last night we went out to the Pagosa brewery and it was so much fun. Christian (who is from Italy) was teaching Kim old McDonald in Italian and then he did the Macarena. I am going to miss all the friends I have made here. Went on a trail ride today and Annabelle did amazing she could lead the cows didn't bother her I was so proud. Came up to bed at 2pm and slept til 630...I am now sick :( and in bed now it's 730 hopefully by tomorrow I will be feeling better. I mean BY tomorrow I will feel better. :)
When I went to see Annabelle after my nap she was tracking me and when I got closer she called to me it was so cute :) and made my day.

Ps that huge drink is a root beer float!

1 comment:

  1. Alli, Got behind reading your posts. Is she still biting you when you cinch her? Just a note on the ulcer issue. 80% of racehorses come off the track with ulcers. Suggestion if you can get it there....Succeed might help her. It's a little costly but it's a powder supplement that you can add to her food. It helps to settle their stomachs if they have ulcers. Sounds like you are doing better now. Glad to hear that. What an experience you are having. Learn lots and enjoy. Gail

    ReplyDelete