Monday, August 13, 2012

Day one fast track

After a long and tiring day, day one is finally over. I'm nervous for the next couple weeks hoping what I brought with me is enough to pass. Annabelle seems calm, but shes used to grazing all day. When the vet gave his presentation about everything that could happen it made me nervous. Had a little molasses spill in the try trailer so hopefully the bears won't find their way in. I tried to clean it up best as possible. We had our theory test an I think I did okay. The knots went good the 45 throw went good on the right side. The bridle was bad couldn't remember how to put it back together. And I missed the cup on the throw. Hopefully the next couple days will go better and I won't forget my water bottle....6 hours without water in this heat sucked!!

No comments:

Post a Comment