Saturday, September 1, 2012

Day 21- Fast Track

Couldn't do much with Annabelle today. I don't think I mentioned her injury to you guys. Must have gotten caught in the bars in her pen. She has a lot of cuts on her right hind and one on her left hind. The left one isn't bad at all but the right is, it has been a little swollen but the first two days she offered the trot and canter. Today I could tell her walk was off so I rode her but only walked around to try and get the blood moving. I also started her on my new food program stay tuned for how it's going. She gets tomorrow off too so hopefully by Monday she is better. My friend and I ordered pizza tonight for delivery I got a $10 box which comes with 5 little garlic bread sticks a small pizza and 5 little cinnamon sticks instead got a medium pizza and 10 of each plus the gave us an extra pizza. It was so much food we have leftovers for a week!

A week from tomorrow(Sunday) I will be leaving and home Monday evening. I am excited to come home and see what we can accomplish. I think it's going to be a hard adjustment getting back to work and not seeing her as much everyday :/. Excited for what is to come :)

No comments:

Post a Comment