Sunday, September 2, 2012

Day 22- Fast track

Another slow day, Annabelle isn't 100% and I don't want to push it before test week. I hope we have improved in the tasks they test us on there has been so much to work on its hard to choose. I came up with my own game today, excited to see how it works with her she was starting to get it as we went along. Had a good talk about people in the "non-parelli" world if they only knew the possibilities, but we can only lead by example. I also have been thinking...as much as I want to do western and cow stuff my RBI(sweet horses, great with contact, and finesse) isn't that kinda horse lol. So...I'm getting into the dressage world. Maybe even do some shows next summer for the experience ;) ;) I'd like to be well rounded anyway so I think it will be good for the both of us. Then I can get my LBE(playful horses always getting into trouble confident) later on hehe. We practiced bridling today as well, getting there but she still is holding it between her lips and teeth little stinker, the task is to bridle from your knees. She will load in the trailer with me on the fender but she isn't confident a comes out fast, still working on that. Tomorrow we go over the theory test and other things. Then Tuesday we have out theory test and tools test. Wednesday morning we have our online and liberty test, in the afternoon we have our freestyle and finesse. Overall these 4 weeks have been life changing, really realizing that it's hard to be away from home, this is harder then being away at school. Emotionally, going through the day to day routine, overloading my brain with learning. Making sure the best me shows up everyday, coming out of my shell has been the hardest, and only I can see that change and progress. No one else here knows that. It wouldn't all be possible knowing I have a HUGE support team back at home. Did you guys know that on average 50 people look at this blog each day, I don't think I can even name 50 people that I would think to look! I can't thank all of you enough without you this wouldn't be possible. I will be home soon..a week from tomorrow around 6-7pm. Change is the only thing in life that is constant, Change is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment