Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Day 25- Fast track final day

Wow I have very exciting news so it's hard to write about what a crappy day I have had! Lol. Sorry dor no post yesterday we went to the hot a
Springs! Annabelle was able to participate in the testing, however I was riding a bomb. First off we were walking to warm up and she strikes out. So I tried to disengage her and do some friendly and driving point to point I never got the chance she started rearing striking bucking kicking so for a min I had to let her run around. Then I sent her over the cavelettis it wasn't long before she realized that she couldn't canter or go crazy over them. So I got her more connected. We trailer loaded and she didn't go in all the way but I rewarded her try. Then we did circle game which was really good when the coach wasn't looking and really bad when she was our liberty was AMAZING I got my flying changes lead by the tail and sideways from zone 1. The our sideways from zone 3 from point to point online was awful. Jumping over the barrels were really good hardly any hesitation in my 45 foot line. After lunch I felt terrible my mom thinks I had a heat stroke. And the riding was terrible I couldn't keep her still she wanted to go go go and I couldn't get the connection. Most things were really bad but we have made some really big improvements. I personally have made some huge improvements. Excited to go home. Test scores are tomorrow Oh yeah I didn't forget about the exciting news :) I have been offered and interview about my journey with Annabelle. I will post the site.
http://www.offtrackthoroughbreds.com

Can't wait to see everybody!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment