Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Extern: Day 9

Again a really awesome day, finally getting in the groove (other then getting no sleep). Today we did sideways, which on the rail was not very good. Then later we had the other rider help us out with our sideways off the rail and that went better. For so long I've been focused on Annabelle being calm, but not non-responsive! She hasn't had much go in the arena. After our break we worked ok patterns and it was great because I was able to work on my canter position. I love getting feedback because I want to get better. This time I feel I am in a much better place for learning and growing. I am putting my fears aside. 
I forgot to post a picture of Annabelle on my blog of what she did this weekend. She jumped this fence from a trot with awesome confidence. I am so proud!

 We also got to see Linda today which was an awesome treat! 

No comments:

Post a Comment