Thursday, July 17, 2014

Extern: Day 24

This week I have felt more positive in myself. I have been dragging these first couple weeks as I come off of adrenaline to the lifestyle change. This week I finally feel like I'm in a groove. Have had some pretty crazy scary rains and big hail today. I felt so bad for Annabelle not being able to get shelter from it. I have also been sleeping a lot better this week. It's hard to believe it is week 4 already. I'm so excited for the horsemanship journey in the extern so far. My main reason for coming is not only to improve as an instructor but also improve my horsemanship. Since I have much higher goals now. This morning we played with liberty and I was pleasantly surprised with Annabelle. This afternoon the weather was too bad to do much with our horses so we watched part of the new levels pack: liberty. Some of the externs participated in Pats BBQ (the horsemanship side). Everyone did really well! 





No comments:

Post a Comment