Thursday, July 10, 2014

Extern: Day 18

AWESOME AWESOME DAY! I am so inspired. Today I was filmed with Linda Parelli for a DVD on liberty that will be available (sometime) world wide! Pretty crazy and exciting! It lit my fire again, I love how Linda embraces her students. She is on a mission to change the world one student and horse at a time. That gets me so excited, I love that about her and about the Parelli program. It is the best feeling in the world to be able to change someone's day, their emotion or negative mentality about something. To help them exceed the limitations they have put on themselves or on their horses. I challenge you to help change someone's day. I love being able to help people see the potentional in themselves and their horses. Since I'm super excited I'm going to show some of the horses I have helped. "You may not be able to change the world, but you sure have changed the world for that horse" - one step at a time. 💗
Diesel - never ridden without a bridle 
Ariat 
This horse really taught me about play. He was completely misunderstood but his owners. 
Heather and her yearling Fenway
Day 5 & 6 playing with Chip 
Of course Annabelle, we have been through so much together. Now she can help me help others, and that brings me more joy then anything. 
Therapeutic riding 
6 yr old Olivia who was completely afraid of horses. (Even Annabelle at first) 

Be the change you wish to see in the world, bring joy to others around you. 


2 comments: