Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Extern: Day 30

Had a FANTASTIC day! Went out in a field and did follow the rail I really focused on my posting and got some good feedback on how to make it better. Annabelle matched me and it was a really good calm follow the rail! Then we did some exersises to help us get the correct canter lead by using just out body and weight the right way. Annabelle did fantastic! I had one of the best canters on her. It was so calm and she was really using her butt. She stayed calm and connected with me the whole time. It was very hot this afternoon so we watched a video of Linda Parelli talking a little more about huminality. I have always been told I'm a LBI, have LBI tendencies but never felt confident especially in myself so I couldn't understand that. After hearing Linda explain everything in depth I see the RBI in me and also RBE. RBE most recently and it's funny because RBE feels very comfortable. I am mostly RBE with my best friend. RBEs element was fire, and I feel a fire in me when it comes to inspiring people and helping people and changing their lives I get so excited about it. Which is main reason for making my videos. If I can do it, so can you! I want to help others believe in themselves. 


No comments:

Post a Comment