Saturday, July 5, 2014

Extern: Day 12

Happy 4th!! Today we did online and I got some really good things from Annabelle. Then we went on a trail ride in the afternoon. It was up and down mountains and I was pretty freaked out with the steep parts. But Annabelle did really good focused had good footing. 
Afterwards went out to the springs with Lindsey and another person in my class Heather. I really enjoyed our conversation. It's hard for me in these situations (extern) to be more confident. Just going out with them and sharing what I usually keep in was really powerful. I hope I am able to do so with the rest of the group. I don't want to use my past as an excuse, I want to help others from it. What we talked about last night is how sometimes I want to share it so people understand me better, because I'm worried about what people think of me. Through growth I shouldn't feel that way, good thing I know that. Because I still feel misjudged often. I need to try and be confident in me and what I have to offer people. 
Maurice doing a demo with his colt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment