Wednesday, June 4, 2014

The Motions

I have been focusing on my riding position while I have been at Heathers. As most of you know I have only been riding for 2 years. Today we went to a jumping barn because that's I want to see what they had to say about my seat. Heather and I both thought it would be good for us since neither of us have much experience with jumping. It was HORRIBLE!! I had a really hard time with the people. But it was a good experience because it reminded me of my old life how I didn't have enough confidence to speak for myself and I just did what people told me and went through the motions. This felt that way but it was like I counqured it because I wasn't going to jerk on the horses mouth and make my reins as short as she asked me to. I was able to communicated how I was feeling effectively and that felt really good to say no! I won't be going again but I am glad for the experience because it just makes me even more grateful for the journey Annabelle and I are on. 💗

No comments:

Post a Comment