Monday, June 23, 2014

Extern: Day 1

Day 1 went pretty great, Annabelle has been amazing from the start. She is being very centered, connected, brave, and calm. She didn't want her grain which I thought was kind of weird. But the other day she didn't want it either. We started as a group at 11 we went through all of our stories. Generally I like to keep the fact that I've only been riding for 2 years more on the down low because I don't want to be treated any differently. I want the same challenges everyone else is getting and not to be "babied". Our group is very diverse, people from all of the world its awesome. I am very tired though and am thinking about going to bed soon. The only thing we did with our horses today was let them lead us around. To build their confidence in new areas, also a great way to see different horses do different things because of horsenality.


No comments:

Post a Comment