Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Extern: Day 3: Discovery

After some thought about what I wanted to make this blog post about. And by going through today's pictures for some ideas. I realized I had a really nice wonderful day with Annabelle. I found some itchy spots I had never found before. We had some undemanding time and I was sitting up on the fence and she came over to sleep by me. That meant SO much to me. I'm feel like I'm discovering her more, I am more ready then before to have that intimate relationship with her. It's awesome. I'm really excited to see where we will be at the end of the 3 months. Today we did some one rein riding, just with our 12ft and halter. I did some cantering following the rail. Our downward transitions were good except for one time and I cantered a nice circle until I got the downward transition. It wasn't crazy or anything is was really nice. This afternoon we took it easy, we got to watch an ancupuncture done on 3 horses the results were crazy! Then we helped get everything set up for Pats barbecue. 



No comments:

Post a Comment