Sunday, November 9, 2014

Annabelle is back!

With some pretty intense upper body rehab, massages, supplements and over a month pretty much off. Annabelle is feeling and looking like herself. The year in Colorado wasn't good for her, it was hard to find something as perfect as I have it here. I let go of all the pressures I had on myself to get my level 4 filmed and put the focus on her and the long term her. A couple days ago I got an audition taped that I'm going to send in- my first level 4 audition. It's a Liberty audition which I surprised myself with because that's our hardest savvy. She had a hard time staying connected. Still bringing her back slowly and not expecting a lot I think she will be in really good shape come summer. 3 years ago when I got her if you would have told me in 3 years level 4 was within arms reach I would have thought you were crazy. She has taught me so much and continues to. Her sensitivity has given me really good feel and timing for other horses. She always speaks her mind about something she doesn't like which has made me better. For me it's not about having my level 4 but the journey we have had together to be this close. NOW let the games begin! I couldn't ask for a horse with a better foundation then the one that the Parelli program has given us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment