Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Be me...RBE

As I leave my house to go get Annabelle ready for the michigan trip, car is packed tears already shed. I appreciate so much of what I learned of myself during my externship. I always struggled with 'well what horsenality am I' and to a lot it may not matter. I like knowing so I can help myself understand myself and be OK with what I'm feeling. AND know what strategies to use to better myself for those around me. I've always tried to suppress myself and I always felt like crap. When I find someone I can express myself to and have more RBE tendencies I feel so alive and on fire. I got myself so worried that I'm not okay. Instead of looking for a solution to help myself be more calm. While packing this morning I couldn't sit still, I had to have music on, and my emotions were going crazy. So I forced myself to sit down and focus on why I'm going back to michigan. Doing this every half hour- or so... I found more peace. Instead of thinking about
everything I'm afraid of I tried changing my thoughts to my dream. So for the first time in a really really longtime I feel okay with me and who I am. For a minute ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment