Monday, September 8, 2014

Support

I have had a pretty amazing weekend with the Parelli Summit going on, I got to catch up with some friends from my fast track. I am so grateful for the support I have from around the world. You guys keep me going, I wouldn't be where I am today if it wasn't for the amazing support I get. All of the positive things people say about my journey with Annabelle and how far we have come means so much to me. It's the fuel to keep me looking into the future.  I haven't publicly announced my goals and dreams with Annabelle but now feels like the right time. My goal is to do eventing with her, and my dream-goal is to go as far as the Rolex with her.  She's incredibly talented I just need to catch up! I'm going to take it slow and go at her pace and ability (and mine!). But I'm pretty excited for our future following my externship which is over at the end of the week :(. I have learned so much being here and can't wait for all the info to sink into my brain. To all of my supporters, thank you! You have made a big difference. 

No comments:

Post a Comment