Tuesday, September 16, 2014

The Move Back

After many hours of thought, tears, excitement, planning, and making decisions. I am moving back to Michigan! I believe it is the best thing for Annabelle and I. I will be staying with my best friend Heather and Annabelle will be right outside the door! Heather is going to help me get Annabelle's muscles in top shape for this summer. Meanwhile I will be playing with lots of other horses. If you want me to play with yours let me know! My focus with Annabelle is to get my level four, in the next month or so. The main reason is because there is a lot more opportunity that has already presented itself in Michigan. We will be leaving tomorrow! I know Annabelle isn't going to love the 20+ hour trailer ride but I know she will be happy to be on Michigan grass!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment