Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Worrying too much

I hate worrying- it is probably the worst feeling someone can have. For the past 2 weeks I've been doing really light stuff with Annabelle and when the farrier was out last Friday she made a big deal about Annabelle's crack in her foot. We are guessing its a stress fracture. It randomly popped up and I'm guessing the climate change is made it get so big. I have has plans to re-tape my whole level 4 since the last ones I taped I had camera issues and the videos would be all choppy. I also start my new job tomorrow so I am naturally worried about that. I bought some apple cider vinegar to soak her foot in that to prevent any fungus growing in there and bought coconut oil - after much research that is what I decided to go with. I will be posting pictures- probably with a daily blog. I have to remember that everything is going to work out and worrying does me no good! On a happier note I have some lessons lined up for some non-parelli kids to learn the 7 games. Plus another horse added to my list to help (along with Chip). I was asked today how much I am getting paid to play with all these horses, and it felt really good saying that I volunteered, the kid almost fell over! Then she asked me how much $$ for Annabelle. When I told her she wasn't for sale she offered me her cheese and crackers and a whole $117.47. Kids are so fun! Chip did really really good today. Still don't know what button to push to get a normal trot- so far I only get the sitting show pony trot. He is so fun at liberty- I'm still trying to get used to the whole no brace thing it's just amazing to me!  

No comments:

Post a Comment