Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Off on another adventure

So far this journey has already put me out of my comfort zone, and continues to! I will be getting on a flight in 5 hours, first time flying alone, first time having to navigate through the airports. I have some anxiety to say the least! It's mostly the fear of the unknown, we are almost always afraid of the unknown. Once I get on the plane, I think I will feel relief. As long as I can haul my 60lb (just a guess, its much heavier then my saddle) up into the overhead compartment. It will also be my first time flying at night, I hope I can see the stars. Grandma and Grandpa will be picking me up from the airport when I land at about 9pm. Then I get to spend 5 days with them before I start my instructor course next week. I will be blogging probably everyday with all the adventures I have. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment