Monday, February 25, 2013

Day one: instructor course

Wow! What an amazing day. Met some really cool people from all over the world. I never imagined my life like this. I flew down here by myself, am now staying in a hotel by myself. Fending for myself when I don't have a car. May sound like simple easy things but for me this is a HUGE step. This is going to be an incredible journey. I know it's going to be hard at times but all the people I've met so far have been a great support system. We had a lot of team building this afternoon. They combined us with the 2* instructor group since there was 7 of us and 10 of them. I liked having a smaller group them my fast track its easier to get to know everyone better. I was even able to do Parelli Charades with confidence, something I would never feel confident doing a year ago. All of our instructors are incredible. Parelli is a great family to get to be apart of.

Picture of me with the group having a great time.

This morning before I went downstairs to meet everyone.



1 comment:

  1. SO excited for you! You are going to be amazing, and I'm honored to someday be able to say "I knew her when...". You are living the dream, girl, congratulations. Say hi to our FT buddies for me.

    ReplyDelete