Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Day two: instructor course

Another awesome day here in Florida. It's strange, as my confidence with others went up my confidence in myself went down. Learned about guidelines and about core values and its so exciting that I can be apart of it. Trying to keep my negative self-talk out of my head. I just have to believe that what I have learned in the past year and a half is good enough. That I AM good enough. Im super excited about everything we learned today. This is a dream and someone should pinch me because it doesn't feel real! :-)

2 comments:

  1. You are absolutely good enough! So excited for you!!
    ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Tina! It means so much to me that people who have been doing this a lot longer then me have faith in me! Still waiting on te results and already seeing amazing changes with Annabelle. It's so exciting :-D I hope all is going well with you and your horses!

    ReplyDelete