Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Day three: instructor course

Hard to believe that we have one day of education left before we have our tests on Friday. Jesse gave a great presentation on horsenalities and humanalities. It made me realize I am more right brained then I thought. Mostly RBI but also RBE and when I'm confident LBE. I'm find myself loving social interaction, being around people and HAVING FUN. Could just be Parelli people! They make me feel so safe, and when I feel safe I am able to come out of my comfort zone. My past still creeps up with me because I catch myself worrying about saying something stupid acting stupid or offending someone without realizing it. Had quite a day with the instructors Jesse at one point was crawling on the ground and Carol laying on the table with her feet and hands in the air! Great memories! Going to dinner tonight with some other students and then studying! Still can't believe all of this is happening, that all of this is real. A dream come true, I feel so blessed to be apart of an amazing family.

No comments:

Post a Comment