Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Day five: instructor course




Pat Parelli Proudly Presents his Provocative and Progressive Program and the proclamation that Prior and Proper Preparation Prevents P-Poor Performance, Particularly if Polite and Passive Persistence is Practiced in the proper position. This Perspective takes Patience from Process to Product, from Principle to Purpose. The Promise that Pat Plans to Prove is that Practice does not make Perfect, only Perfect Practice makes Perfect and, isn’t it Peculiar how these poor Prey animals Perceive People as predators prior to practicing the Parelli Program! Whoo! I did mess up one of them on the test, and there was one saying that I wasn't sure of and had no idea what it was. But other then that I feel good on the written tests. As far as the presentation, thats another story. I couldn't believe that my brained jumped out of my head and ran out the door and down the hall the second I got up in front of everyone. Before I got up there I had everything clear in my head and was excited of my idea. I presented why playing online is important. And from prior experience telling a story is the easiest. So I told the story of  how I really needed to start online with my horse first to get experience with horses since I had none when I got my horse and how it gave me confidence with her and she could build confidence with me. I figured it would be a really easy topic to talk about since when people ask me about my horse stuff it is the most talked about story...however my brain ran away from me. I hope it was long enough and good enough. FINGERS CROSSED. We will find out sometime next week if we passed or not. It will be such a long wait! 
I am excited to see Heather tomorrow!! :-) Overall this has been an awesome trip.  



After all of our testing we went outside and did some more simulations and learning which was great all the instructors were amazing, it was hard to say goodbye to all of them. 




No comments:

Post a Comment