Monday, March 9, 2015

News!

It's been a long time since I have blogged anything but I have some exciting news that justifies a post. (Melissa you should get a facebook). First bit of exciting news is this summer Linda filmed with some students (me being one of them). The DVD is out and Annabelle and I are on the front cover! We also made it onto the website as they were featuring it. 
Mom ordered me the DVD so it should be here this week. 
With Annabelles strange swelling around the cut she got last year. I have been taking it easy since about the end November, no lameness or unusual heat. We started back up again in January. Since then we are working towards finishing our level 4...finally! Her finesse is coming along really nicely. Even started playing with piaffe and passage. She is so talented and can't wait to see what the summer holds for us! 




No comments:

Post a Comment