Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Year, New Barn!

So excited to be at a new barn to start off the new year. She will be in a large pen with her own round bale to eat as she wishes (my favorite part). Until she heals up, still no limping she trotted around a little bit as the other horses came up to see her. I am still so amazed at how well she adjusted, such a huge difference to when I would take her to new places before. I was really happy to see one of the first things she did was roll in the arena which makes me believe her leg isn't bothering her. Yesterday was her last day of bute and I'm just continuing on with the antibiotics now. I bought some stuff to help the proud flesh, hopefully that will be here tomorrow. Will be keeping everybody updated. Can't wait for her to be with the herd, I know shes going to be so much happier.


No comments:

Post a Comment