Friday, July 5, 2013

Moving to Colorado!

Well, it's official I am moving to Colorado on July, 13 2013. I'm sorry for those of you who are hearing this through my blog- I tried to let as many people know. But since it is such short notice I am very busy getting everything figured out! It is a lot to do in a short amount of time. Annabelle will be coming with me of course. I had found a boarding facility that I think I will like. I will be in the Denver area, which is 7 hours away from Parelli land. I am excited about the move- but sad to leave all of the people I love here in Michigan. Packing has been a crazy process since we are leaving in 6 days- there is so much we have to do. I will keep everyone updated. Mark checkout out the new place for Annabelle  and once again God has my back. 💜 




No comments:

Post a Comment